Authorized Retailer for every brand we sell.
123 Security is an Authorized Internet Retailer for Sony, Pelco, Panasonic, Bosch, Samsung, Toshiba, Axis, Interlogix — and every other brand we offer.
Why should you purchase from an Authorized Internet Retailer?
- Your warranty will be honored. Some manufacturers will only honor a request for service under warranty if the item was purchased from an Authorized Retailer. You may be asked to show proof of purchase in the form of a dated invoice from an Authorized Retailer.
- You can be sure your equipment was intended to be sold in the U.S. So-called "gray market" units may look the same as those intended to be sold in the US, but they may not meet the same performance specifications. They're not likely to be UL Listed, so they may be unsafe. They may lack all or some of the accessories provided with U.S. models. They may be difficult or even impossible to repair.
- You benefit because many manufacturers provide Authorized Retailers with thorough, ongoing training. Manufacturers make sure Authorized Retailers learn how to setup and use their products. And they typically inform their Authorized Retailers about any product recalls or modifications. You can count on an Authorized Retailer to pass any important information they receive on to you.
What questions should you ask any electronics retailer?
- Are they an Authorized Retailer? If they say no, ask them why not. Is there a reason that consumer electronics manufacturers will not work in partnership with this dealer? Should you have confidence in this retailer if the people who make the gear do not? Will your warranty be valid? Can you be sure the gear you're receiving is safe, UL Listed, and designed for use in the U.S.?
- If there's a problem with your purchase, who can you call for help? Many people like to talk about customer service, but what do those words really mean? People who purchase from 123 Security gain access to highly-trained Technical Advisors 24/7/365. And our Technical Advisors provide the solutions our customers need. That could mean anything from explaining a diagram in an owner's manual to spending however long it takes to help a customer hook up an entire system, one wire at a time.
- What is the Return Policy? If you're not completely satisfied with what you purchased from 123 Security, tell us within 30 days. Most items may be returned for any reason, opened or unopened, within 30 days, for an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the merchandise. Read more about our return policy.
- Do they have a proven track record? Your 12-year old brother can build a website, but 123 Security has been selling electronics since 2002. Last year, over 95% of our products were in stock and ready to ship the moment a customer ordered them. We've been recognized as the best site to buy security electronics by YOTPO, Shopper Approved, Google, Stella Service and many others, including security lovers like you.