Easy 30 Days Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase, we will accept a return and process a refund subject to the conditions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat.
- Fill out the online return form - Get an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) by filling out our online form, calling (866) 440-2288 or via Live Chat.
- Pack your item properly - Place your item back into the original manufacturer's packaging. Then place it and your invoice into an outer shipping box. Be sure to pack it properly so your item won't get damaged.
- Ship your item with return label - Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package.
123 Security Returns Dept.
731 Union Parkway
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, 123 Security reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. 123 Security can only refund the original purchase price.
- Opened monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened recorders and software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g. batteries, CD/DVD, etc.)
- Any recorders built or modified by 123 to customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- PAL equipment
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier and 123 Security within 2 business days. Please include photos of the damage and a written description of the problem. You are responsible for retaining the original packaging for returns. We'll begin the claims process with the carrier on your behalf.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price.
Domestic Returns & Exchanges
Domestic customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returned or exchanged items to 123 Security. 123 Security will cover the cost of shipping an exchanged item to the customer. We recommend utilizing a shipping service with a tracking number.
International Returns & Exchanges
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned or exchanged items. We recommend utilizing a shipping service with a tracking number.
123 Security is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. 123 is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
123 Security may at any time revise this policy by updating this posting. By using this site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current policy to which you are bound.